It’s as easy as that:
1. Follow us on Twitter at @MontagueBikes
2. Tweet using the hashtag #WinMontagueTee and tell us where you like to ride your bike most. Why?
On Tuesday, August 12th at 12:00 pm (Noon EST), we will choose a winner to receive one of our Montague Silhouette T-shirts. 100% Cotton, Made in the USA, American Apparel Tee. Screen printed front and back with a 2 color logo on the sleeve. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Montague Corporation, 1035 Cambridge St. Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141 USA
2. Entry is open worldwide. If the winner of the prize is under 18, the prize will be awarded to their parents/guardians.
3. Employees of Montague Corporation, immediate families and companies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Acceptable forms of entry are as follows: Follow @MontagueBikes on Twitter. Tweet where you like to ride your bike most and why using the hashtag #WinMontagueTee
5. Competition commences on 08/05/2014 at 12:00 pm and closes EST 08/12/2014 at 12:00 pm.
6. Prize: The prize includes the following: (1) Montague Silhouette T-shirt in your choice of size (S, M, L, XL).
7. The winner will be randomly chosen by Montague Corporation and contacted by Twitter direct message. If the person doesn’t respond in the next 48 hours, he/she will lose the prize and another person will be chosen.
8. No extension of the validity date of this prize will be permitted. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.