This is a guest post from Oliver Letz who packed more into a single day with 2 Montague X70′s than most people pack into a week! Have a story you’d like to share with Montague blog readers about your bike adventures. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we use your story we’ll send you some cool Montague swag!
All photos © el8edvisions.com and used graciously with their permission.
Dear fellow travelers,
The mad ducklings in training, Edie and Oliver, were out again to test the limits of single day adventures.
1. Pack 2 people, 2 Montague X70 folding bicycles and lots of gear into a Cessna 172 single engine airplane
2. Fly from Roanoke Regional Airport, TX (52F) via Possum Kingdom Lake to Abilene Regional Airport
3. Ride the Montagues 20 miles to Buffalo Gap, TX
4. Purchase world famous egg poachers from George and Wanda Holland
5. Ride to Perini Ranch Steakhouse for a delicious lunch
6. Bicycle back 20 miles to Abilene Regional Airport
7. Fly home to arrive just before sunset
To sum it up: It was fun, it was a lot, don’t try this at home, kids, unless you are certified on more than one sort of craziness
Enjoy the pixies below.
Signing off with warm thoughts,
Edie and Oliver FlyRideDuckling