If you missed our Facebook contest, and the chance to win a Montague Folding bike, don’t worry! You now have another opportunity to win one of our bikes, totally free. This time we’re giving away a Montague X50 folding mountain bike! For a chance to win, just follow us on Twitter at @MontagueBikes and tell us why your city is perfect for a folding bike using the hashtag #WinAMontagueFoldingBike. On September 2nd (Labor Day!), one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a brand new X50, a real mountain bike that folds valued at $629.99.
It’s as easy as that:
1. Follow us on Twitter at @MontagueBikes
2. Tweet using the hashtag #WinAMontagueFoldingBike and tell us why your city is perfect for a folding bike!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Montague Corporation, 1035 Cambridge St. Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141 USA
2. Entry is open worldwide. If the winner of the prize is under 18, the prize will be awarded to their parents/guardians.
3. Employees of Montague Corporation, immediate families and companies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Acceptable forms of entry are as follows: Follow @MontagueBikes on Twitter and tweet why your city is perfect for a folding bike using the hashtag #WinAMontagueFoldingBike
5. Competition commences on 07/17/2013 at 12:00 pm and closes EST 09/2/2013 at 12:00 pm.
6. Prize: The prize includes the following: A X50 Montague Folding bike.
7. The winner will be randomly chosen by Montague Corporation and contacted by Direct Message on Twitter. If the chosen winner does not answer the DM in the following 7 business days, he/she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
8. No extension of the validity date of this prize will be permitted. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.